Sunday 28 July 2013

28/7/13

So today I went for Glen's birthday party. It was rather nice. There was a lot of chocolate involved. I didn't take any pictures though. Anyway we had chocolate cake, chocolate truffles and chocolate ice cream, all of which tasted nice. I like their chocolate. It's the really dark kind. I also got a cappuccino. AND THEY HAD SUGAR CUBES DO YOU KNOW HOW RARE THOSE THINGS ARE? And then everyone was eating sugar cubes. And then everyone was throwing around a packet of mints for no apparent reason. Afterwards we went to Subway because it's really not nice to have just chocolate for lunch. Just saying. It was quite fun. Happy birthday Glen!
Finished half of my Da Vinci commentary. It's not too difficult if you understand the article.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! :D Hope you enjoyed the celebration! And thanks for your present! You could always download some photos from the album I just made on FB if you want to keep some memories of it.

    I didn't eat the sugar cubes, for your information. I don't really like sugar, not even in my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHOCOLATE MAKES WUI SENG HYPER

    ReplyDelete