Wednesday 10 July 2013

Y U NO UNDERSTAND BRITISH HUMOUR?!

No seriously people why the hell won't you watch Doctor Who? It's a really great show, the actors are amazing and sexy as hell, the plots are extremely ridiculous (Time travel. Now shut up.), I nearly cried when Amy and Rory left (Oh, THAT'S JUST ME ISN'T IT?!) and I really like the Daleks. I mean, seriously how difficult is it to watch Doctor Who? I HAVE 4 SEASONS ON MY COMPUTER ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS ASK. AND I'LL GLADLY GIVE THEM TO YOU JUST SO I HAVE MORE TO TALK ABOUT THAN WHAT GOES ON IN SCHOOL. (No hard feelings Glen.) I mean, the show has everything you like. It's got really horrible people (Daleks, Cybermen, the Silence), really nice people (The Doctor, Clara, Amy, Rory, the Doctor again (we're talking about another regeneration here)), and the people that the Doctor usually saves at the end of the episode (Unless it's a fixed point in time. At which point the Doctor has a really weird look on his face, because he has to convince his companion that everyone else has to die and he can do nothing about it.)
OMFG KAREN GILLAN (Amy) WAS IN THAT EPISODE. And then the Doctor will always end up dying, but don't worry he regenerates and is back to saving the entire universe.
He occasionally does that with a water gun. Although most of the time he uses his sonic screwdriver, which has been proven to work.

So I'm probably finished with Doctor Who. Now to this show called The Thin Blue Line. It's not drama. It's got Rowan Atkinson in it how the hell could it be a drama? Basically it's just really funny. OH NOW I'M THE ONLY ONE LAUGHING?

No comments:

Post a Comment