Thursday 25 July 2013

25/7/13

So today we had english. Nothing much. Oh yes there is a chemistry online assignment and also the economics assignment and the math tutorial. Damn they sure gave a lot of homework this week. Da Vinci commentary is due next week and so is the english reading portfolio. The letter to the editor is due tomorrow, but I finished that, so good for me. I also have to help out for the DSA camp thingy on Saturday. I'm in registration.
Apparently the reason they banned us from using chemical reactions for our projectile launcher is because the last time  someone did that, the projectile launcher ended up in Nan Hua High. Yep.

2 comments:

  1. And then you can look at all the little children. And a nice warm fluffy feeling will well up within you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he wanted to speak to the people who were in the group I was assigned. He actually did.

    ReplyDelete