Tuesday 30 July 2013

30/7/13

So a friend just asked me to join project SUGAR. I don't know. It takes place in the first week of June next year. Which seems to be when the most important astronomy competition is held. If I go, I'll leave behind Glen, Javier, Jovan and Wayne, but Jovan could just pop off to Germany at the same time while all the seniors go to CERN, and then we're all screwed. On the other hand, I get to educate kids about HIV/AIDS. And have fun in Vietnam.
The truth is I'm more inclined towards staying in Singapore, mostly because I really don't know what is going to make me help those kids, and also because I'm much more at ease in competitions. And anyway, we're all going to be doing our school proud, so I suppose there really isn't much of a difference. At least I have 1 month to decide.

2 comments:

  1. Oh please don't go... One year is enough, and after the year 6s graduate, you know we lose all the awesome people (apart from them bringing food to school at times, they can't help win competitions anymore).

    But yeah, decide for yourself...

    ReplyDelete