Friday 19 July 2013

19/7/13

So there was no overnight today. Jovan was so disappointed. Anyway Sean Pek taught us about galaxiees and the Hubble Tuning Fork diagram. Glen slept through most of it. Anyway he just asked us to identify 60 galaxies.

Went and test run the launcher today. The ball kept on shooting to the right, so I changed how I released it and it works fine now. Which is a good thing. Anyway we have another one of those marine biology trips tomorrow to Sungei Buloh. Wonder what we'll see there. Hope I don't get distracted by the birds.

Had a physics practical today. Screwed it up by giving the average reading instead of the time difference. We still managed to finish it though. Quite a few projects they gave us this week. There's economics, chinese and chemistry (which was last week but whatever).

1 comment:

  1. Oh you realised I slept for quite a while.

    It's because I didn't really get the first part about galaxies either, so I figured I wouldn't really get anything. And it was real cold. And dark.

    Hope you enjoyed the coffee. Hope it kept you awake till now. Ahaha. :P

    ReplyDelete