Sunday 10 March 2013

10/3/13

So I handed up the biology project.
I also dreamt about failing it and having to redo it. OH GOD WHY.
It seems like everyone is getting scammed on Facebook. It's either Facebook black or red or white or polka dotted with pink stripes and candy canes or something to do with who views your profile. At least you don't get that sort of stuff on Google+ (AHAHAHAHAHAHA Why am I even laughing I think G+ is quite nice actually)
I mean, there's the Doctor Who community which is full of really nice people XD
So I get to skip cross country due to an astronomy competition.
SUCK THAT BEYOTCHES!
I know most of you will probably be wringing my imaginary neck by now. TEE HEE have a nice cross country! And then after that have real fun as I sit in an auditorium at NYP and beat RI and HCI and what other school is competing at that competition (or at least prevent the other schools from winning). While you guys go home and shower and bathe and whatnot (I bet some of you don't even bother to bathe after cross country). And then after 6 p.m. you can expect to see a blog post saying something along the lines of "WE WON XD".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm really delusional, aren't I?

3 comments:

  1. Nah, don't let those negative thoughts get to you, you aren't delusional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just really like suaning people.

      Delete
    2. Oooh! Nice photo there. I only saw it when you commented. :P

      Delete