Tuesday 19 March 2013

19/3/13

So I went to Universal Studios today. Went and took the rides and roller coasters. Which are now screwing with my sense of balance, because either the room is spinning, or my head is. Battlestar Galactica was nice. I took it 5 times. Also went to the other rides. Bought a really huge glass of Coke. Read a book on the MRT. Brought my jacket along too. For no apparent reason, because once I put it on I started overheating.
Damn, I think I need to go to bed. I think my head's the one doing all the spinning.
Afterwards we went to Vivocity for dinner and then went to Marks and Spencer to buy some stuff. In the end we bought quite a bit of biscuits and potato chips and other stuff that's British. Yeah.

So recently I borrowed some Jack Reacher novels. They're quite good. Especially when he starts fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment