Wednesday 27 March 2013

27/3/13

So nothing really interesting happened today, besides the fact that they asked the entire level to take a big group photo on the track, and a teacher asked me if I was feeling hot because I was wearing my jacket. I said I wasn't feeling hot. He probably thinks I'm crazy. Anyway they also gave out some merit forms (damn I almost typed demerit) to people who have helped our absent classmate.

And the year 1s were doing their parachute Da Vinci thingymajig. Whee.
THEY'RE SO CUTE XD
So our fellow classmate should be back in school by tomorrow. At least that's what I think the teacher said. Although she probably won't be. 
Uncyclopedia is awesome when it comes to making people laugh. And I realise that when it comes to addressing people, I usually only address my level mates by name. And some juniors and seniors. Most of the time I just say hello to them.

Note to self: When writing scripts, please do not leave self out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment