Wednesday 13 March 2013

13/3/13

I think I sort of fell asleep during biology lesson. And now everyone is talking about how they love Ms. Bay. (That's our impromptu english teacher) and now Javier is like, "Stop narrating your life!" and Yi Jun is taking random photos of everyone and Simrita is trying to beat up Javier and Chong Wen is doing some twisty puzzle stuff.
And Simrita just said Javier is hers. I think so. Nevermind. And now Yi Jun is planning to sell photos to Aaron's girlfriend.
 No Yi Jun stop taking photos of me and my blog and stuff. And Sean just ranted and stuff. And Mavis likes Mrs. Chui and stuff and she thinks Mrs. Chui is pregnant. Javier hates Mrs. Chui. And Aaron is pretending to be the British army. Our class is crazy. (Heck, I'm crazy.) And Keene just dropped by and Simrita misses him and Sean just dropped a table on his computer and everyone is injuring themselves somehow. Jovan just walked into the fire extinguisher. Ow.

 TARDIS BLUE IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment