Tuesday 5 March 2013

5/3/13

So today when the chemistry teacher gave us a short break we all went out of the class to eat some snacks. I took out a packet of chewing gum and everyone wanted it, I still have another packet left but it probably won't last the whole of tomorrow. When I was offering chewing gum to everyone I felt a bit like an illegal drugs seller XD like, "Hey kids! Want some drugs?" XD

So my friend suggested I do this, which is basically a list of all the teachers that teach us.

Mr. Toh Chen Yeong: Our mentor. Also our chinese teacher. Mavis likes him. Then and again, she likes every teacher. Is a funny person. Can be rather strict if he wants to.

Mr. Ku: The awesomest math teacher ever! Enough said.

Mrs. Tsoi: Chemistry teacher. Mavis dislikes her. I don't know why. Her lessons are ok, but I really wish we had more practicals. Screw the cancer risk.

Ms. Nguue: The extremely horrible PE teacher. Please don't tell her I said this. NOBODY LIKES HER LESSONS AND THE YEAR 1s DON'T LIKE HER EITHER AND I DON'T LIKE HER EITHER SHE CAN JUST STOP TEACHING PE.

Ms. (I think) Bay: Impromptu english teacher, because Mrs. Ves currently has to take care of her new baby. She started the "Javier is handsome" thing.

Ms. Lim: Physics teacher. Lessons are a bit boring. Short also. (I meant her, not the lessons)

And will the other guy who also writes this blog please help me I'm lazy and I can't be bothered to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment