Saturday 2 March 2013

2/3/13

So my friend forgot to log out of his Facebook account on my computer. Wondering what I should do with it. Probably won't be so bad, won't wreak havoc with it since he's a nice person.

No astronomy overnight yesterday (it's past 12 midnight, BTW) so we had a theory session. The whole club got split into 3 sections, novice, intermediate and senior. I was in intermediate. Along with the year 3s and 3 year 1s. Pretty cool. Especially since there was no annoying Matthew running around yelling about tits and all that stuff and distracting everyone. Apparently astronomy club is too crowded, and they're thinking of kicking some people out. I don't really want anyone kicked out, because I don't know them that much. Although I'm quite sure a lot of people would like to see Matthew go.

1 comment:

  1. Matthew's okay... he just needs Mr Yuen to be around him... plus, he likes Astro. And I don't see how 59 people is a lot. Art Club used to have so many more people than that and 1 teacher only. Now there's less and 2 teachers, but still more than 59 definitely. But anyway I'm sure the total Astro population will decrease by a lot after the current Year 6s graduate. Generally, number of people in Astro is decreasing since we have a lot of Astro seniors, but few Astro juniors...

    ReplyDelete