Friday 15 March 2013

15/3/13

1st runner up. Not too shabby I suppose. At east we beat RI (otherwise known as Bishan Secondary School).
So apparently cross country was like all the other cross countries. Boring, and everyone went to MacDonalds afterwards.
If you ask me next year they should scrap cross country and have a scavenger hunt in the school. Because we've never had one. And during NYP Glen was making discriminant remarks. And stuff. And on the way back we were singing "Glad you came" by the Wanted. I think everyone thought we were crazy. So when we went to the Bishan subway there was this drinks machine with a broken nozzle, and it sprayed Coke everywhere. At least nothing was badly affected.

1 comment:

  1. To the author. I like your good grammar and things like that. I'm not sure whether I was making discriminating remarks or discriminant, but all I know is that discriminant has another meaning which is b^2 - 4ac and I believe you know that too. I don't mind my name being put in the blog but the good thing is that you know the spelling of my name - teachers sometimes write / type it with a double "n". Give thanks. Thanks for lending me your jacket.

    Scavenger hunt in our school sounds cool. I agree with your point totally. Evidence - comments from school people, elaboration - no need for any. Link is just link. (PEEL)

    Oh I didn't know about the Subway and the Coca-Cola. You guys woke up real early... Actually, I too, but I didn't go out until 9 and walked around in shopping centres before coming to the meeting point.

    ReplyDelete