Sunday 11 March 2012

11/3/12
I have been playing quite a bit of Minecraft since the holidays started. i haven't achieved much, other than set the whole jungle on fire and blow a hole down to bedrock.

Tagged some random friends on Facebook. I think I drank too much coffee. But I always drink too much coffee. Heck, I probably drink about 4 litres of the stuff per week. And then spend 10 minutes walking about trying to work it off.
I walk pretty fast. Everyone says everything I do is fast.
Went for a concert on Friday. it was rather impressive, since it's the first I've been to. A lot of instruments. Dammit, the way they strum the string instruments is amazing. It's just fluid.

I'm going to play Bloons Tower Defense 5 after this. That is, if it loads. I've been staring at it for the past 5 minutes.

Dad bought a new toaster. It's quite nice actually.
The old one set the bread on fire, and probably gave me cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment