Thursday 29 March 2012

29/3/12
Screw Oreos. I pulled apart the two sides and what happened? The inside bit fell out.
Honestly I have no idea how to do my music. I mean, what's the difference between major and minor keys?
 Not to mention the fact that some people are out to get me. (At least, that's what I think, but I could be wrong)
Honestly, some girls are absolute b****es. I mean, when you try to say something they just yell at you to shut up. Not to mention their lives are completely boring. I mean, look at Facebook. I downloaded a lot of mods for Minecraft. Jovan's currently testing out some instrument for the Physics project. It involves tightening and loosening a rubber band. Then the sound produced reverberates around a metal box.Right now Chong Wen and Benjamin are throwing paper planes around. I'm typing this, so I can't join them. Favian just joined in. Kaoru is being swamped by the amount of stuff under his table And Keene is now sharing the seat with me. Well, duh. He's sort of weird.  And rubbing my back.. And Jovan is reading a book about aquarium fish. And Javier says he feels like flipping a table. It's amazing just how much stuff happens in 3 minutes in my class. Pei Hui is panicking over her music homework (Kaoru lost his). And Celine is just sitting there... doing nothing. Javier and Keene say Nicholas is fatter than Kaoru.

No comments:

Post a Comment