Friday 23 March 2012

23/3/12
Cross country went well enough. Nobody had been expected to faint, anyway. At least I managed to get that "Limited Edition" pin. Which I promptly lost. Then found. Then lost. Then found again. I got bored of losing it, so I put it in my bag, and it's only now that I'm typing this that I'm thinking of retrieving it.
At least they gave the finishing runners icicles. That was nice. After the cross country we just went to the nearest shopping mall and walked around and  looked at what was on sale and didn't buy anything.
I just watched Hanna (yogscast) play Mass Effect 3. It's really nice. You have to make decisions and all that. And the weapons are cool.
Pokemon is cool too, and since I don't have Mass Effect 3, I'm sticking with it.
I believe Faraday won. Yeah.

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a nice day for you. Cross country is very tough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it was only 3.2 km. Sorry if my post was misleading.

      Delete
    2. Wait... Kaoru? Is that you?

      Delete