Monday 19 March 2012

19/3/12
I'm back from the cruise ship. Was really fun, especially the water slide. I kept on banging into my brother though. Went too fast. Took quite a few photographs. We actually went to the sea off Indonesia. Couldn't quite see the mainland, because of the early morning fog and all that.
Dammit, the water was still hot even though we set it to the coldest setting possible. Must have run through the ship's engine before going to our bathroom. Smart use. All that heat would have gone to waste otherwise.
 And the restaurants were good. I rather liked the crepes. And swan puffs.

School on Monday was as usual. Quite a few people commented on my hair. Honestly, I can't see the point. I preferred it to be longer. Oh well, I hope it grows back before March ends. Having some random running meet on Friday. Basically we all have to run 3.2 km through MacRitchie park.
If you ask me, its retarded. Somebody could slip and injure themselves, and nobody would know until they did a head count.

No comments:

Post a Comment