Monday 5 March 2012

5/3/12
Let's see. Monday again. It's rather late now, so I might not type so much. had another house meeting. More like Captain's Ball matches. I think my group came in 2nd. We all got lollipops and chocolates. Yay! Captain's ball was intense. Lot's of people sliding on the wet track and falling down. Went down to 106 for Scrabble. Then their bio teacher came along, dragged them off to observe lake water for 20 minutes, and I eventually ended up hiding in the curtains for about half an hour until they came back. (Honestly? Lake water? And it took 30 minutes? What the hell was in the lake water?) I had nothing better to do, you see. Then a year 1 grabbed my jacket, hugged it, and said it was fluffy. I've had lots of people say the same thing about my jacket too. Which is why I'm emotionally attached to it. If I had my way I'd sleep in it, because it's so warm and...fluffy.

Had nutella for breakfast. I know I'm not telling this in chronological order, but I really like nutella. Just wanted you to know. I bet you probably like nutella too. It's so nice to eat. Played some Mari0. It's like Mario mixed with portal. Fun, but my brain short-circuited on level 1-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment