Thursday 22 March 2012

22/3/12
Sorry for not posting for the past 3 days. Was extremely busy.
You have no idea what time I went home yesterday.
These days we've been extremely busy. Monday had to do Chinese project. Also ahd to add in some videos that we took later. (Benjamin's one was rudely interrupted)
Tuesday I pretty much epic failed at shuttle run. Fell down twice.
On Wednesday we had Biology makeup, because of cross-country tomorrow. We were supposed to carry out an experiment on different factors affecting the growth of a slime mold. The had a late dinner with 3 friends at McDonalds. I had the tasty crispy chicken burger. At least, I think that's the name. It's like a McSpicy without the Spicy and 30% bigger. Which is pretty much a bargain. Seaweed Shaker fries are rather salty. And they don't have much of the seaweed taste.

Today was the usual. Music was difficult. I have absolutely no idea what major and minor are. Oh well, at least the Chinese project presentation went smoothly. Could have been worse. And that is rather true.
Playing Pokemon Black. My level 21 Dewott is really cute. I love it. I love my Blitzle too! :D
 I guess that's all for today. Will be posting tomorrow if I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment