Sunday 4 March 2012

4/3/12
Sorry for being late again. I think I'll just change my posting schedule. Yesterday was hectic. I had to go for a barbeque party with some friends. It was somewhat fun. Actually what most of my friends did there was just play games. We managed to start a fire with paper plates, margarine, fire starters, charcoal and some vigorous flapping with a Styrofoam board, and cook some chicken and marshmallows. Although half of the sausages turned carcinogenic.. At least we didn't go hungry. Although why I had to sit on Favian and face plant in the sand during truth or dare still beats me. We tried playing Frisbee. That is, until the Frisbee flew into the sea. I wanted to retrieve it, but my friends said the water was too deep. It probably was.
Heck, I can't swim well anyway.
Astronomy was rather boring. Because it rained, and no one has enough money to borrow one of those radio telescopes around the world. And Jeremy was drawing random stuff and talking random stuff and doing random stuff. I really don't get the point of making memes out of ponies. I don't have much experience, but from the 10 minutes that I watched, the ponies actually seem to be intelligent. I could be wrong.

Reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Rather intriguing and nice book. I wouldn't mind being Lisbeth Salander, to tell you the truth.
Although he sex scenes are rather numerous.

1 comment: