Wednesday 14 March 2012

14/3/12You know what? Screw that bit about alternate posts. I realised that you just need to look at what's going on at Facebook to find something to blog about.
Honestly, some of the things the year 1s are doing during the holidays make me f***ing jealous. Why 
didn't my friends do them either?!
Whatever. Anyway I'm doing some music homework. Broadway musicals, y'know? I should watch Wicked. They say it's nice. I think it's nice. It is nice.
God, the explosives + mod is lagging my computer to hell.
So yeah, one other thing you should do is READ BETWEEN THE LINES!!!
I hope you did. Because I'm going to post the stuff that I don't normally post here. I just realised that I only do the things my friends like when I've been drinking too much coffee. Not that I drink coffee everyday (actually, screw that statement. My friends know I drink about half a litre per day). And yet they wonder why I'm so hyper and speak so fast. Oh well. I rather like  listening to music. I always tried to work out the lyrics. I know the lyrics to almost every song on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment