Tuesday 6 March 2012

6/3/12
PE today as usual. Had to run 3.2 km in preparation for the cross country event, which we all have to take part in. I'm probably bringing some bandages along. You know some people. They always fall down. I wonder if I should say anything more about what I do in class. Very well then. I mostly talk. And do homework. And when the things the teachers say start to get boring the left side of my brain will fall asleep. Which leaves me with my left eye open. I'm still aware of my surroundings, but to a lesser degree. Matthew is like entertainment on demand. All you need to do is to say something and he'll start going on about other non related topics, until the teacher tells him to shut up.
He likes saying "You lie like a fly with a booger in it's eye" Where he got that from I have no idea.
The new class arrangement means that the class is now quieter. Nicholas sits at the back. Matthew sits next to Jovan, which pretty much shut him up, Keene sits next to June and the two talk non stop for every lesson, and I'm sitting next to a girl. I won't tell who because she might just beat me up if I do. We pass notes about random things in class. Which is about as far as I'm going to disclose. You'll have to find out the rest yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment