Wednesday 7 March 2012

7/3/12
Had a lesson swap today. So I ended up having music on a Wednesday. And tomorrow we are having Physics. The music teacher says that I draw the notes nicely. Too bad the same can't exactly be said for theory. I realised that sharps and flats don't make an F go to a G or E.
Do two sharps make an F go to a G? I really want to know.
On a totally unrelated note, I've suddenly realised Kaoru is a bit like a panda. They're both roundish. (I have absolutely no idea why I'm typing this) Nothing interesting happened in class today. The new seating arrangement really is quiet. And the Chinese teacher didn't come today. When Keene starts giggling he says a lot of random stuff. (Seriously, I really have no idea what I'm typing. Whoop tee doo) Matthew keeps on saying he wants to lick my ear. I really don't want to know why.
Like I said, Matthew is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment