Wednesday 28 March 2012

28/3/12
Okay, who went to draw all over my paper? Not funny guys. You also went on to fish out my English assignment, and scatter my stuff. This is annoying.
Did you take my calculator too? If so, f*** you.
Anyway, I am doing homework now while typing this. Life is getting really boring.
I just folded an awesome paper plane today. It does the most amazing loops, and even manages to pull out of steep dives. Typing in white is really hard. Seriously. I can't even see what I'm typing. The Hunger Games just came out. I haven't watched it yet. Probably never will. I just can't be motivated enough to read the books. In fact, I only watched the last 10 minutes of "The Philosopher's Stone", "The Deathly Hallows Part 2", and my favorite movie is still Cars 2. I prefer documentaries, and anyway much of what I know mostly comes from the BBC. I really wish my hair grew back faster. I look very retarded. Not to mention that the only thing on my Facebook live stream are posts by June about getting a headache. Did I mention my brother fell sick again? That's the 6th time this year. He's also extremely accident prone. He once crashed into a pole with a helmet, and somehow managed to get a nasty bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment