Wednesday 14 March 2012

This is a blank post. I did this for fun.
Yeah right. So you've highlighted the whole text and found this. Congrats to you for following the instructions on my earlier blog post.I just wanted to thank all the 300 people who have viewed this blog, especially those from Russia and the USA. Also those 2 in Germany. Life right now is pretty mundane. I really wish my friends would arrange something, like a party. But then 206 is the suckiest class of all. Hopefully by year  3 I'll be in a better class. Dammit, the teachers gave  us a lot of homework for the holidays. Including projects. And tomorrow I have to meet with some classmates at Bedok MRT station to do a project. We need to inter view commuters on the MRT breakdowns last year. I have to bring my computer because we'll be making a short video too. Sheesh, these days everything has deteriorated into endless staring at my facebook page. Gosh, my friends post the lamest stuff. These days it's just 9gag and 9 gag and more 9gag. God! Somebody please post something intelligent? I'm dying of stupidity here!

I really hate it when you have to go on facebook just t to find information about your friends.  It's retarded. I mean, they're your friends! You obviously should know quite a bit about them without having to resort to Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment