Saturday 13 April 2013

13/4/13

We had open house today and some people came by our booth and we explained astronomy stuff to them it was rather nice but some of the children were too short to look through the telescopes so they had to stand on chairs XD
I am so bored that I'm doing homework. That's not actually a bad thing.
So yesterday we went and discussed about the project that we're doing. So we're supposed to design a base on a planetary object that will ensure the survival of 8 million people.

Ideas:
Build your own planetary object. Continue from there.
Ensure survival does not mean access to basic human rights. So let's make tungsten carbide doors and shut everyone in in some weird ghetto like place! They'll survive all right!

THE THUNDER IS SO LOUD THE WALLS JUST VIBRATED. AND IT'S STILL GOING ON oh no wait it stopped. It's raining a lot soon.

1 comment:

  1. Quantum fluctuations! The walls are flexible and can move about I guess...

    I liked the "some of the children were too short to look through the telescopes so they had to stand on chairs XD" part. It makes me feel that I'm not the only one who's short.

    And if you don't reply my SMSes quick, I will find you, and I will poke you.

    ReplyDelete