Monday 29 April 2013

29/4/13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YhbtNUw3Oo
It would be really awesome if you had one. YOU COULD BRING IT TO SCHOOL AND PLAY BOWLING WITH IT ON THE SCHOOL FIELD! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!

I never even knew such things existed, but it seems Chong Wen knows a lot of weird videos and facts. And I should be revising. Everyone should be revising. And I'm typing this. I think I understand trigonometry a little bit more, and I should probably do my filing even if there's no file check. Because my file is getting way too huge.

So I'm in the SJChO round 2 with 2 other Chinese scholars. Not sure how we're going to do it. Hopefully we don't break anything or set anything on fire or stuff like that. And afterwards I have to go for another competition. Guess June will be very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment