Wednesday 24 April 2013

24/4/13

So today we had a class lunch, and our mentor brought his 3 year old daughter along. She's quite pretty. But she hardly ever blinked. Which was interesting. And afterwards we played truth or dare and Aaron ate some chilli. And then Keene was obsessing over my jacket and then Jovan Javier Chong Wen Yi Jun and Sean went to the pond and caught some fish for Jovan's project and I suggested boiling them but all my friends are really boring so they said no. We finished the poster today, and I think it looks quite alright. And it was raining really heavily at around 5 and then there was this huge lightning strike that EMPed the Internet temporarily.

2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's natural beauty... lol... Young people don't blink much...

    What's EMPed?

    ReplyDelete