Friday 19 April 2013

19/4/13

So I'm doing the presentation for tomorrow. I laughed alot when I saw the write up. It's really funny. When the competition is over I'll just put it here. Anyway today as Speech Day and my name was on the screen but someone else collected the team award. Whee. And when they ended Speech Day I took out my solar viewer (which somehow managed to get into my bag) and Jia Cheng started hitting me because he thought I'd fallen asleep through the whole thing. And afterwards I went to McDonalds with some friends and ate the new burger thingymajig.
I wish Jia Cheng had eaten a bit more of the Thai citrus fries. BECAUSE RIGHT NOW MY ASS IS ON FIRE AND I HAVE NOONE TO SHARE THE PAIN WITH!
And afterwards I went home and watched some videos. I'm treating today like a holiday. And Yi Jun is photoshopping random pictures of people and making them look very silly. Luckily I have not suffered the same fate yet. Probably because I look silly all the time.

But there was no PE today so that was nice. And tomorrow I shall drink some more coffee. As if that's going to help me int he competition.

1 comment:

  1. So that was why he hit you. Okay can.

    Good luck for our groups for the competition and idk anything else to say. Yeah drink more coffee if it helps you get high, yeah?

    ReplyDelete