Monday 8 April 2013

8/4/13

Hello people I now have 5 packets of chewing gum. That's 60 sticks in total. Enough for everyone in my class to get 3.
Don't worry, I'll save some or Pei Hui.
And now the year 1s are repeatedly saying my name over and over and driving me really crazy. Oh god why. I have no idea why I have such a catchy name. And Yi Jun apparently can't do bird calls when under pressure.
So before assembly I went with this year 1 by the name of Jia Cheng and did some random stuff. So Jia Cheng went and stole the ball of some girls that were playing football. They eventually found us, but it was fun while it lasted.
Damn we don't seem to be having much homework, but I think it's just me.

4 comments:

  1. Hey friend, what flavour is the gum. Hope I can have one too. If you think the year 1s are annoying you can get a Christian name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is actually in charge of this blog

    ReplyDelete