Tuesday 9 April 2013

9/4/13

So today we had a fun time finding different places to hide in. I suggested the ceiling, but since that would have taken a lot of superglue we decided that hiding in the cupboard was easier.
We may or may not be making a video about random people hiding in random places.
Sean has this new game where he flies planes and helicopters and blows stuff up.

I have no idea why I've suddenly run out of things to say. Oh well. There was some drama thingymajig and they were loading the props into the back of the lorry. Must be a competition.
Speaking of competitions, there's one next Saturday, so I should probably start mugging or revising or just reading up on astronomy stuff. We have 1 team of 4 year 1s competing isn't that great?
Jovan is still stalking me randomly. He just follows me around. It's getting a bit weird.
No wonder he can't get a girlfriend XD
So for the upcoming competition we have to... DESIGN A CITY ON A PLANETARY OBJECT FOR 8 MILLION PEOPLE?! AND IT'S DUE THIS SUNDAY?! OH F*** WE'RE SO F***ING SCREWED!

No comments:

Post a Comment