Saturday 20 April 2013

20/4/13

So today we had Astrigue, and one of our teams managed to come 3rd overall. Not bad actually. Zhen Jie also got the top score for MCQ. We trolled quite hard during the project round. Death Star stuff. And so I guess it was an alright day. Even if I didn't get anything.

So there was this problem where 3 people on our team was missing so we had to merge with another team, which had only 2 year 1s, so the DRQ was more difficult since the year 1s didn't know much. But I think we managed to do pretty well given the circumstances.

Afterwards we went to McDonalds for dinner and had this interesting discussion about newtons and quarter pounders. Basically a quarter pound is a newton. So they could just call the quarter pounder a newtoner.

In other news, I somehow managed to get into the second round of SJChO. Don't ask me how.

1 comment:

  1. The Death Star spins!

    And non-Newtonian fluids? Lol. Kidding lah.

    You seem surprised when I told you that you got into the second round. Considering that you're taking the Chem O module.

    ReplyDelete