Tuesday 23 April 2013

23/4/13

Things I would really want to eat (but can't due to health constraints, lack of money, time and motivation)
1. Steak. I like mine medium rare.
2. Chocolates. Dark.
3. Potato chips. Sour cream and onion.
4. Double chocolate chip cookies. I love those.
5. Subway sandwiches. I like the cold cut trio.
6. Solidified coffee. It hasn't been invented yet.
7. Lemon/lime/orange (every single citrus fruit) jam/marmalade. Because I really like vitamin C.
8. Spaghetti. Slurp.
9. IKEA meatballs. (Who doesn't?)
10. Sushi. Especially salmon.

So they gave us the rubrics for the physics project. We're supposed to build something that can launch a squash ball over an 80cm high barrier. Note that I said over. Apparently we can't go under or through it. Not even quantum tunneling. So that really sucks, considering the fact that they submit all our designs to North Korea to help them with their nuclear missile program. Which is why they'll have another failed launch this year. Oh well there are still some things that can make the squash ball go really fast.

So today was another Tuesday. Oh yes we have to finish the polymer chemistry poster which is due tomorrow (I think).

1 comment:

  1. I can get you dark chocolate! :D

    Who said solidified coffee hasn't been invented yet? You think I only use my liquid nitrogen to cool balloons and condense air is it? I cool my coffee to get solid coffee flakes. You know it's very fun to burn your tongue with it... don't listen to those teachers who tell you that you should wait for a while...

    Bet you didn't know I squeeze lemon and drink the juice directly. It treats scurvy quite well. But that isn't the reason I like it.

    Why don't you cook spaghetti for yourself? You should try that someday.

    Seriously... IKEA meatballs. Why the craze about them?

    Sushi is nice. We could go for lunch at a Japanese restaurant if you don't mind.

    Quantum tunnelling is quite fun to work with. I used it a lot in the past, but then came quantum fluctuations and then I kept bouncing around the walls. Since then, I only seldom use it. Hey on another note why not squash the ball (since it's a squash ball) to its Schwarzschild radius? Then it can just suck the ground, the barrier, and whatever that's nearby in. Like that still counts as going "over" the barrier... but if the teacher isn't happy with it, then too late, the black hole's coming for her. And don't worry if you get sucked in, we'll appear in another universe, and I assure you, there's definitely Internet there. Just let me spread the word about how Tau is right and Pi is wrong there, okay?

    Wonder what happens if you eat all 10 at the same time... you'll become so fat that it's easy to squash you to your Schwarzschild radius.

    P.S. I wanted to tell you that your blog is getting slightly less interesting, but today's post is actually quite okay.

    ReplyDelete