Tuesday 16 April 2013

16/4/13

They bombed the Boston Marathon. That's sad and distressing. It could have been a lot worse though. Hope everyone will recover from this.

So there's chinese spelling tomorrow, and I'm revising. And doing my homework at the same time which might not be a good thing considering my short attention span. There is also a math graded assignment which I may fail Damn sin cos and tan and everything else. There's a competition this Saturday in which we may end up winning and then stuff.

PREPARE TO BE UTTERLY DESTROYED BY THE ELECTRIFYING POWER OF MY TASER NIPPLES!

Oops sorry what the hell did I just take?! Nevermind anyway Yi Jun is now teaching us all about birds and stuff. I am apparently a turkey. Not the country. Although I wish I was. Must be fun smoking whatever they smoke in Turkey. Do they eat smoked turkey? Do turkeys smoke in Turkey? Do they smoke turkeys in Turkey? Has your brain exploded yet?
If not, good for you.
I probably should spend less time on the computer. And do more homework. Maybe write a story that I never finish.

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend, why not try writing a story that keeps looping? Then you can finish it but readers can never finish reading it...

    ReplyDelete