Monday 1 April 2013

1/4/13

I think I smelled tto much beer on Google Nose. Because I can't find he any key right now. And I'm really worried. Whre is it? What jsut happned? Why is the rom spinning?
I'm too young foralcohol...
Have I ever told ypu how muich I love parrots? I just did. They're so cute!
Jia Cehg ikis cute too. For some reason he reminds me of a cat. It's something to do wioth his face.
Damn there;s a quizx tomorrow and I think I studied enough. Not too sure about that.

Zhi Xin s goving away free cows. Go get them. She;s not giving me one though. Nit sure why. Something to dowith BFFs. Whatever that is. Damn I wihs I ahd a jitten. They're so adorablw.

Why are theyre this red squiggly lines on screen? Must be somethin wrong wiot computer. I'll try to fix it. Shoudn;t rake too long.

1 comment:

  1. Friend, you okay? Think you drank too much. Take care.

    ReplyDelete