Monday 22 April 2013

22/4/13

So we had the chemistry revision quiz today. I think I knew all the answers.
I probably failed my chinese test, but screw chinese.
So Mr. Yuen gave us a talk around 4 about our performance at Astrigue, and listed down several things, such as giving the years 1,2,3 and 4s year 3 and 4 physics. And I should probably start preparing for the ACSI astronomy competition and Astrochallenge. Probably after the exams.
I hope I don't fail them. And there is also file check and a chemistry poster which I think my other team mate is supposed to be doing, and it's due on Wednesday. Whee.
Making chemistry notes. Almost done. Think I'll do physics next, then biology. I should probably see the exam timetable first.
Jia Cheng invited me to watch a movie after the exams :D 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck for your exams...

    Wow that's cool! (If you know what I'm talking about.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling me what happened at 4 for the Astro. Mr Yuen filled me in about some other things too. I also told him that we have to learn about relativity and right ascension and declination...

    ReplyDelete